Held on 2nd and 3rd August 2016 in Melbourne, Australia, a range of presentations and workshop topics were included in the program and our presenters shared their learnings and experiences with FUTUREgen16 delegates.
The program included presentations under the main Conference theme of “Creating a Future that Works for Young People”.
Several high-profile speakers delivered a fresh and inspiring keynote presentations and concurrent sessions which will contribute to the program’s overall success.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Transitioning to work for young people.
- STEM programs and initiatives to combat skill shortages.
- Labour market trends that will impact young people.
- Engaging at-risk youth in employment and education.
- Supporting and engaging young people from indigenous and multicultural backgrounds, young
- people with a disability and from rural/regional areas to achieve their education and employment goals.
- Supporting young offenders to achieve their life goals.
- Entrepreneurship – helping young people create their own future.
- Employer Engagement – the role employers play to engage youth within the workplace.
- Educating young people about the future.